Thursday, September 11, 2014

Movies for a preschoolers that grown ups will love too



A few weeks ago, my daughter and I spent an exhausted Friday night watching Frozen for the second time. We like it: or rather... I like it, and she loves it. The evening gave me an idea. We should do a movie night every (exhausted) Friday night. So, I asked my friends for suggestions. Here is the list.

A Bug's Life
Annie
Cars
Elmo in Grouchland
Finding Nemo
Frozen
Gnomeo and Juliet
Kiki's Delivery Service
Kung Fu Panda
Magic School Bus (series)
Mary Poppins
Mulan
Muppets
My Neighbor Totoro
Nacho Libre
Planes (the around the world one is really cute)
Ponyo
Rattatouie
Shawn the Sheep
Shelley Duvall's Bedtime Stories
The Lego Movie
The Sound of Music
Toy Story
Wallace and Grommit
Willy Wonka

No comments:

Post a Comment