Commitment to our values:
- Public schools
- Transportation by bike, foot, and/or public transit
- Organic, locally-produced food
- Beautiful, walkable neighborhoods: walk to shops and playgrounds
- Relationship building through in-person communication (no screens or wires required)
- Creative expression: music, dance, theater, art...
- Diverse family structures: it takes love to raise a child not a specific gender or number of people.
- Balanced living: working, parenting, sleeping, eating, socializing, and doing whatever you need to do to feel like yourself
- Conscious consumption and no waste
- Flexible work schedules and self-employment
- Affordable housing and promoting home ownership
Blog posts will include:
- time management techniques
- parenting quandries
- resources for childcare, enrichment classes, etc.
- meal plans
- advocacy on relevant issues
- financial strategies